Friday, March 27, 2009

Turning 30 and loving it!!

Today is my 30th birthday! I am excited for my 30's and looking forward to the next year. Thank you to my husband who spoils me and who is so thoughtful. He bought me a pregnancy massage and a Nike/Ipod system.
My c-section is scheduled for May 12th. We only have six weeks and a few days until the baby arrives and all of a sudden I am nervous. I am also excited to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl and to hold my baby. I am also excited for Elijah to be a big brother and to have a friend to play outside with.

2 comments:

Bucky n' Bama said...

Happy Birthday, Katie!
People continues for another year.

johnson5 said...

Happy Birthday My Sweet, Kind, Loving friend. Oh how I loved turning 30! Just remember "NEVER TRUST ANYONE OVER 30".

Can't wait for the baby!!! Remind Sam how to blog so he can update while you are busy holding new baby!