Thursday, February 28, 2008





We've been overtaken by one of the many "flu-like" illnesses that's been going around. My 8 day experience with this particular bug can be summed up like so: fever, sore throat, horrible cough, myalgia, malaise, tons of sleeping, really low peak-flows, and not being able to absorb anything as I try to study for my clinical physiology midterm. The worst part of the whole thing has been not being 100% for Elijah and Katie. Thankfully E's been his usual self through most of this, other than the occasionally runny nose and low-grade temp. E's also been quite entertaining these past 8 days.

2 comments:

jessi9380 said...

I cannot believe what a big little man he looks like now! Incredible.
We get induced tomorrow night! Yea!
Jess

jessi9380 said...

I cannot believe what a big little man he looks like now! Incredible.
We get induced tomorrow night! Yea!
Jess