Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time Flies When You're Being Lazy!!!!





We've been having a great time on our "vacation". It's been nice to just chill at home and get things done around the house. The biggest deal of the "vacation" was Elijah getting to meet his great-grandparents. We're starting to plan a Jan. trip to NM to see them again and visit Bucky and Bama.



I also got the chance to watch my able bodied friends race CX at RMR. The course looked fun and challenging. This was the first time in two years that I have watched my group race from the bleachers. I left pretty motivated to get my knees feeling better for next year.
Activity log:
Sat: 20 min stretching x 2, core, and quality rest
Sun: 20 min stretching, upper body, towed Elijah to see GGS
Mon: 45 min spin, core, 20 min stretching
Tues: 52 min spin, 20 min stretching, upper body, mini-stretching
Knees:
Left knee is still hurting consistently. Looking forward to my follow-up with the podiatrist tomorrow. Out of everything I've done so far the foot beds have helped the most. Also, the new fit feels pretty good. I've had my saddle too low and too far forward, so it will be a few months of baby-steps to transition me into the best position. Mike from Canyon did a great job. I can see why so many docs and therapists recommended him.

No comments: