Saturday, April 01, 2006

Time Flies!!!!!

It's been a while since I've done any updates. Time flies when you're working extra shifts, sick, going to moab, training, and getting engaged. So, after a nearly two month break I'm throwing down an update. There will be words and pictures. Please enjoy.
We went to Moab for the Canyonland's Half Marathon. Katie and Geno ran. I made pizza, cheered, and busted out some classic Moab rides on my single speed. Katie battled an tough head-wind to finish in the top half of her age group. It was a nice mellow weekend spent with family.


The moab digs. This condo was twice as big as our house!!!


Katie about to execute a near perfect hat drop.



KMAGA & GNO! GETTING IT DONE!



Porcupine at the start.


Top of the climb


Southern Utah. It's allright.


Rig on the trail.


Me on the trail

Katie celebrated her birthday this March. This birthday put Katie past the upper age limit for dating. I love her too much to kick to the curb, so I asked her marry me.




You really can't do anything at our house with the mutts involving themselves.

No comments: