Thursday, December 18, 2008

YES!!!!




Uncle Lucas teasing Elijah


Sam took his last final of the semester yesterday!!!! He has done so good this semester I know he did well on on his finals. We celebrated by eating dinner at La Frontera then headed to Lights at the Zoo. It was a cold night but we had a lot of fun. Elijah just ran through the whole zoo, yelling "lights, lights". Today was a nice relaxing day. Sam and I went to the gym while Elijah went to daycare then chilling, watching Cars and Prison Break, eating good food and taking a family nap. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks with Sam being home. Everything starts again January 12th!! This time I will be taking a class also.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you finally get some family time. You all deserve it!

:)

johnson5 said...

That is such a sweet photo behind the fence! Yeah for you taking a class and have fun with your extended time off together!

Albalate-Atencio Many said...

OMG that kid is so beautiful! I love you!